Fire Safety Plan
Before a fire occurs, your primary focus should be safety first and the first step of making sure you are safe is having a plan.
SERVPRO wants to make sure you and your family is covered in case a fire breaks out, by giving helpful tips to use before, during, and after a fire.
Before a Fire
- Create and practice a fire escape safety plan; make sure to practice at least twice a year.
- Make sure to check your fire alarms regularly.
- Make sure to create a safe meeting place
- Teach stop, drop, and roll
During a Fire
- Make sure to crawl under the smoke
- Before opening a door, make sure to feel the doorknob with the back of your hands.
- Once you made it out safely make sure to call 9-1-1; do a head count and make sure everyone is there. If not tell the fire department do not try and go back in yourself
After a Fire
- Ask and see if it’s safe to go back inside, make sure you take picture of things for records
- If the building is still standing make sure to call SERVPRO® of Mt. Laurel/Moorestown 856-778-4055
SERVPRO® of Mt. Laurel/Moorestown hopes you and your family never has to deal with a fire but, in the chance you are call the people who will make sure that you and your family are taken care of.