Got Mold? SERVPRO of Mt. Laurel/Moorestown is Here to help!
With the right conditions mold can find its way into your home. Moisture, water, dampness and coldness are a few of the conditions for mold growth.
Homeowner contacted SERVPRO of Mt. Laurel/Moorestown due to a leaking toilet in their condo. The toilets were replaced before the owner purchased the home a few months ago. The toilet has been leaking for a while making the 22 square foot bathroom wet. Due to the constant wetness black mold grew on the hardwood flooring. The walls were also affected. SERVPRO of Mt. Laurel/Moorestown was able to help mitigate the mold in less than a week. They used an air mover and a dehumidifier to restore the owner's condo "Like it never even happened."