If you have a fire or water emergency, please call us now at (866) 838-5200

To have the optimal experience while using this site, you will need to update your browser. You may want to try one of the following alternatives:

Fire & Water - Cleanup & Restoration

Mold Loss Mt. Laurel/Moorestown

A hot water leak can cause a lot of damage to your floor and it can also lead to the growth of mold in your home. Signs of a leak from your hot water heater include water on the floor around the hot water heater, discoloration on the floor and/or wall, mold on the floor and/or wall, and a musty odor in the area where your hot water heater is located.

Homeowner contacted SERVPRO of Mt. Laurel/Moorestown after finding mold from their hot water heater in their unfinished basement. SERVPRO of Mt. Laurel/Moorestown was able to help. They restored the homeowner's home "Like it never even happened."